Hello, Sorry I haven't posted inawhile, I am currently in the process of remodeling my room. Not a new design, just an update...same color scheme...I have a new glass vanity, and when my room is complete is when I will get back to collecting makeup again. I was browsing through Beauty Broadcast's blog, (Emily Noel) and decided to take her survey. You should check out her blog, she's a doll. I figured this would be a good way to share where I stand with makeup right now, so when I film collection videos with my camera you will have some understanding of when it used to be a lot smaller...( now) Enjoy!
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
- 12 pm
2.What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
- Loreal Paris Shadow Quad in Kerry's Bronzes ( $4.99)
3.What was the biggest problem you need to collect?
- I always need to even out my skintone
4.Did you apply false eyelashes?
- Duh, I always do to go comforter shopping..haha jk.
5.Did you do anything while applying makeup?
6.Biggest makeup mishap?
-smudging waterproof eyeliner isn't fun
7.Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
- It's always Jennifer Lopez. Just freshfaced peaches.
8.What's the most time consuming part of your makeup routine?
- My foundation. I love a flawless finish look, and i always apply with wet sponge.
9. What part of your routine is the most fun?
- Putting on mascara
10.What part of your makeup routine makes a difference in the way you look?
- Cat eyeliner
11. Neutral or Colorful?
12.Liquid or Mineral foundation
- MAC Liquid
13. Hair or makeup first?
14.Did you pack a makeup bag for the day?
- No, I don't wear enough for touchups
15.When did you finish your makeup?
Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.