Search This Blog


Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Product Rave of the Week: E.L.F Mineral Mascara


Hey guys, I haven't been blogging much lately since I need a new digital camera I really can't share any recent tutorials, just looks I did previously. I managed to pick up a new mascara by E.L.F, and I really didn't expect much from it because it was soooo cheap. Not to float my own cruise ship or anything, but I was blessed in the lash department, and I am not too picky with mascaras..most of them will do the job well...the only issue with mascaras I have is sanitary issues/formula issues, because I have really sensitive eyes. Lots of mascaras make my eyes red.


This is the best mascara I have tried in a long time. It costs only $3.00, ( not including the numerous sales & coupons always available) and is of extremely high quality. The lash brush isn't traditional, and sort of comb-like. It reminds me of the old Maybelline mascara with the comb, but not as large ridges. It doesn't clump whatsoever, the sculpted lashes look real. I always get a "doll-like" look with pretty much any mascara, but this definitely is a must have. This mascara is versatile...you can go for that doll-like dramatic look, a more natural look, or even in between. It is a buildable mascara with no clumps.


For 5 of these mascaras would be 15 dollars, which is actually less than one high end mascara, this mascara is a great way to stay sanitary and clean without breaking the bank. You are supposed to throw away mascaras every 3 months, sometimes I have too even sooner because of my sensitive eyes...so I can't see spending 20 dollars and chucking it..sooo I keep it too long. This is an excellent solution for that. Just buy them in the bulk, and store in makeup drawer.


xoxoxoxo Jenna

Do you have any products this week you can't stop chatting about??

4 comments:

  1. Hey chica! Gave you two blog awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! Did this mascara flake through out the day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mascara didn't flake during the day, sorry for the late response!

    ReplyDelete