Search This Blog


Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Makeup Tutorial:E.L.F Fruit Series: 02 Strawberries and Cream


Hi, This is my 2nd look a part of my fruit-inspired makeup series. I wanted a strawberry lip, with a hint of a milky color..to make a very pretty baby pink lip. This look is very girly, yet simple. No eyeshadow is used in this look besides a brow highlight.Enjoy!
1. Start off with a clean face. Apply a flawless finish foundation all over the face with a dampened blending sponge. I used Makeup For Ever HD foundation in 170 (Caramel)
2. Sweep a pretty peachy pink blush to the apples of the cheeks. I used NARS blush in Orgasm.
3. Directly on the cheekbone layer another blush with an absolute pink hue. I used E.L.F Studio Blush in Pink Passion.
4. For the eyes, apply a dramatic mascara for a doll inspired look. I used E.L.F Mineral Mascara in Black.
5. For a brow highlight, sweep E.L.F Studio Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar.
5. Apply a concealer on the lips for preparation. I used a light/medium shade included in the Coastal Scents Concealer Palette.
6. Apply a pink lustre lipstick. I used MAC's Lady Gaga Edition Lipstick
7. Right under cupid's bow, apply a milky pink lipgloss. I used NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight.
8. For the all over gloss color, I used E.L.F Super Glossy Lipshine in Watermelon.
9. To set the look, apply a setting powder on cheeks, t-zone, and forehead. I used E.L.F High Definition Powder ( Translucent)
xoxoxoxo Jenna
Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring!

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice look. Great for spring!

    New follower by the way.

    You can check my blog out at http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog (and follow back if you'd like)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Lady Gaga lipstick looks stunning on you, very subtle and pretty. Makes me wish I had gotten it,haha. xoxo

    ReplyDelete