Hi, This is my 2nd look a part of my fruit-inspired makeup series. I wanted a strawberry lip, with a hint of a milky color..to make a very pretty baby pink lip. This look is very girly, yet simple. No eyeshadow is used in this look besides a brow highlight.Enjoy!
1. Start off with a clean face. Apply a flawless finish foundation all over the face with a dampened blending sponge. I used Makeup For Ever HD foundation in 170 (Caramel)
2. Sweep a pretty peachy pink blush to the apples of the cheeks. I used NARS blush in Orgasm.
3. Directly on the cheekbone layer another blush with an absolute pink hue. I used E.L.F Studio Blush in Pink Passion.
4. For the eyes, apply a dramatic mascara for a doll inspired look. I used E.L.F Mineral Mascara in Black.
5. For a brow highlight, sweep E.L.F Studio Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar.
5. Apply a concealer on the lips for preparation. I used a light/medium shade included in the Coastal Scents Concealer Palette.
6. Apply a pink lustre lipstick. I used MAC's Lady Gaga Edition Lipstick
7. Right under cupid's bow, apply a milky pink lipgloss. I used NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight.
8. For the all over gloss color, I used E.L.F Super Glossy Lipshine in Watermelon.
9. To set the look, apply a setting powder on cheeks, t-zone, and forehead. I used E.L.F High Definition Powder ( Translucent)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful spring!