(Image courtesy of Flat Iron Reviews.com)
Hey beauties! I had invested quite a bit of money last month into purchasing a new (top quality) flat iron...I had been using the chi I got for my 17th birthday from my aunt for quite some time now. I am now 18 years old. So, senior year to freshman in college. I had no complaints about my chi, I thought it worked excellently and everyone says its cheaply made and doesn't last long. So glad I got a good year out of it until the straightening power began to fade. I still own it, because it still works, just not as well as when I first used it. So, I went on Folica.com...heard great reviews about this thing, and decided to give it a go.
Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars I believe...
This flat iron looked so sleek on folica.com, but when I received mine it looked almost cheap...I bought mine in pink..i don't know if that's why. But I decided to give this a chance anyways.
- It's a great flat iron. I noticed this Sedu ran more smoother through my hair than the Chi, that's what the product's claim was anyways..and for the price I expected that.
-It has a two year warranty that the Chi doesn't offer.
- It comes with a heat proof mat through Folica.com
- The performance of the flat iron in comparison to the price..is so, so...the Chi cost 60 dollars..and works just the same..139.00 seemed way overpriced for this product
- Some people might see this as a Pro, but I hate that it comes with a temperature setting, I liked that the Chi did not..
- When you put it to the highest setting, you get this gross smell of burnt hair you cannot believe... I never had that problem with my chi
- My hair frizzes more with this product, I don't know if it's the iron or my hair...
Overall, good product I believe. I would probably take it back though if I wasn't so lazy. I like the Chi better.
Would I repurchase?- No.
Would I recommend this to a friend? I wouldn't recommend it..but if they had their heart set on buying it..the only thing i would have to say is it is overpriced.
Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.