Search This Blog


Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Makeup Tutorial: E.L.F Fruit Series: 01 Raspberries


Hi, I have decided to launch a line of "fruit" inspired looks for spring.I named it Raspberries because that is where my inspiration has come from. This first one is a bold raspberry lip, with a shimmery neutral eye. You won't find a lot of dramatic looks from me, since I am not really that into eyeshadow. I used a lot of my Elf products I received in my haul last weekend. Enjoy!
1. Start off with clean skin. Moisturize/Prime. Apply a foundation of your choice. I applied MAC studio Fix Fluid in NC42
2. Apply E.L.F Studio Line Bronzer in Warm on the cheeks, sweep of the nose as well.
3. Apply E.L.F Blush in Mellow Muave on the cheeks.
4. Sweep a light gold/ buttery eyeshadow on the entire lid. I used E.L.F Studio Line Eyeshadow in Buttercream with an E.L.F Studio Line Eyeshadow brush.
5. Finish off the simple eye look with a mascara. I used E.L.F Mineral Mascara in Black
6. Seal the look with a setting powder. I used E.L.F High Definition Powder.
7. Now for the lips, Moisturize first.. I used E.L.F Mineral Lipstick in Pouty Petal.
8. For shine, apply an E.L.F lipgloss in Juiced Berry.
xoxxoxoxo Jenna
What are your favorite makeup looks for spring?

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty, fresh look! I love coral lips for this spring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the gold eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vivianna Thank you hun, I have to go coral shopping lol, are their any coral lipglosses you would recommend?

    @ Jo, thank you hun! It's probably the brighest shadow I'll ever use haha

    ReplyDelete