Search This Blog


Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Favorites

Hey Everyone, hope you guys are enjoying your summer. I finally got my camera working so I decided to post something simple, stuff I've been into this June. A lot of these I have grabbed for the most. Even brought in my Beach Bagggie =)
1.MAC Fix + = Well, what can I say about this, everyone loves fix +! In this summer heat it's a great makeup refresher, and setting spray.
2. NARS Blush in Gina= I got this blush in the wintertime, and I haven't put it down since. Simply a beautiful matte peach shade. It's a little broken, didn't want it to spill.
3.MAC To the Beach Lipstick in Beachbound= This is my I'm not wearing makeup to the beach, but I really am ..um product. It's just a shimmery glaze to highlight the lips. Very sheer.
4.NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese= I use this instead of milk in the summer, very shimmery golden undertoned creme. Brings out shimmery neutral shadows wonderfully. Nice highlighter.
5.Sigma Makeup Eyebrow Brush E45 Thing= This is the best eyebrow tool I have ever used. period.
6. NYX Shadow Ombre in Peach Bronze= Pretty Bronze shade for summer, rich pigmentation and cheap! Got it off Cherry Culture for 3.50
7.Maybelline Shadow Duo in Cocoa Delight= One of my favorite neutral shadow kits, inexpensive works great...nice for i'm in a rush, i want to look nice.
8.NYX Blush in Cinnamon= I don't know why it's called cinnamon. They should have named it creamsicle. Because that pictures accurate. It's the color of melted creamsicle.
xoxoxo Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment