1. Start off with fresh, clean skin. Apply Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer all over the face.
Little goes a long way!
2. Apply BareMinerals Mineral Veil all over the face. I used the full flawless face brush by Bare Escentuals. Just swirl, tap, and buff on!
3. Apply your BareMinerals Foundation. I use the pot Medium Tan for all over face color, and the tan pot to contour my nose, by drawing a faint line with my Bare Escentuals Concealer Brush, and blending it with my pinky finger.
4. For the eyes, I dusted Covergirl eye enhancers 1 kit shadow in champagne(710) all over the lid
5. For the eyes, I created a subtle winged line with E.L.F Liquid Liner in Black..After I let that dry, I applied E.LF Liquid Liner in Pearl behind the black line which was applied near my lashline, but do not wing out this line. You should have two lines on your lids..black and white following.
6. Highlight the Brow bone with an eyeshadow applicator. I used Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow in Brulee..Trace over the brow bone with the shadow, and blend with finger.
7. Now time for mascara. I used Rimmel London Max Flash Volume Mascara in Black. I put three coats of this stuff. For anyone looking for a great mascara, Rimmel London has a lot of great mascaras for cheap! The average Rimmel Mascara is 7 bucks. Better than Smashbox. Better than Clinique. Not better than Diorshow though lol...anyways
8. For the blush, I did a layered look... First, apply Nars Blush in Orgasm...I used a Bare Escentuals Blush Brush. Do not blend well. You want it to resemble the concentrated circles of pigment you would find on your typical doll. After that, I layered CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink. For fairer skin tones, You can skip the Nars Orgasm step, I just did it because my warm skin tends to clash with all the pink..and since Orgasm has a peach undertone it helps cast out the sallowness.
9. For the lips, I did a simple, yet effective look. Make sure you apply to moisture rich, clean lips. I applied a thin layer of concealer...only because I wanted the frosty pink color to show without using lipstick or color. I used Coastal Scents Camoflage Concealer Palette with a Bare Escentuals Concealer Brush. Pick out a shade lighter than the natural pigment of your lips. Then I applied Maybelline New York Color Sensational LipGloss in Pink Perfection.