Hi, I know I am doing two logs in one day =) I felt the sudden urge to talk about my hair, and how far it has come and all of that jazz . I will start from September to now.
Hair History: I have long, thick hair that is naturally curly. I am about a 3A. I don't relax my hair, but I do highlights and color, along with consecutive heat styling.
I had done one of the biggest hair mistakes a girl could do, dye her hair black. It took me a little over a year to get rid of this madness. So I started with the picture above. That was my starting point. Went to Regis salon, Naively asked for a light brown..and she said I could start to transition instead. She put caramel highlights in the hair, and I liked the rich look. WAY to expensive. The highlights faded quickly...So I went again...to a different salon which I love called Leonard's and Julie put a dirty blonde color...I just wanted to break up all the black. BUT she cut me bangs when I definitely didn't want them....ended up the bangs picture.
So, then Chrissy finally got to my hair...of Leonards. She removed the black with a soap cap the little bit that was remaining...and went over it with a shimmery warm light brown, and then golden highlights. A tad drying to the hair, but my hair wasn't damaged! Ended up with the top photos. That is how I usually wear my hair, not entirely curly..sort of tousled/messy. I finger blowdry and use a Chi Flat Iron for random waves.
My Mission: To grow out my layers, side swept bangs, and just hair in general =) So, I've been trying out different products. Here is my list of them since September!
1. Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shine Serum
3. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Detangler
4. Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hairspray
5. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream
6. Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Smoothie
7. Paul Mitchell " The Detangler"
8. Biosilk Shine Serum
9. Biofusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment
10. Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
11. Infusium 23 Leave in Conditioner
12. Loreal Paris EverStrong Overnight Repair Treatment
13. Loreal Paris StudioLine Springing Curls Mousse
14. Victoria's Secret So Sexy (Curl Enhancing) Gel
15. Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Hairspray.
16. Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner
Yeah!! I know I know quite a lot of products, but I never used them all at once haha..played around with them!