Hey =) The weather is getting warm outside...so I'm starting to retire all of my winter products...They have served their purpose and help me survive the winter. Some of these products I use all year, so if the product says retire next to it, I only using it during the winter season. If it says keeper, it means I use it all year round!
1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Retire. ( This heavy lotion was helped my skin from cracking during the cold weather..but I opt for a lighter moisturizer in the summer)
2. Biosilk. Retire. ( I don't like using a lot of heavy product in my hair in the summer because I feel like the sunshine makes my hair look healthy and shinier. My hair is in better condition in the summer because I heat style a lot less because I actually have the time to style my hair curly
3. Loreal Paris Matte Lipstick in Fired Up. Retire. This is a brick, matte lip that is more suitable with a foundation finished face. Look's to heavy in the winter. I don't wear that much cover up to avoid makeup meltdown
4. Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier. Keeper. I love this stuff. It had so many uses. Sometimes it makes my hair a little to curly...but the humid air in the summer relaxes my curl a little..but does cause frizz. It is an excellent smoothing creme after heat styling..and great as a wave separating creme. It smells awesome too!
5. St Ives Apricot Scrub with Hydro Acid. Retire. When the sun becomes brighter, my skin becomes more sensitive. On the warning label it says to avoid going out in the sun while using this product
6. Forever 21 Black Beret and Scarf Set. Retire. No use using this stuff in hot weather!
7. Ed Hardy Perfume Hearts and Daggers. Keeper. It smells strong and sexy, but light enough for going out in the summertime
8. Mark Shine Fighter Oil Control Mask in Apricot and Sugar Cane..keeper. This mask is light, and washes off a lot easier than your typical green mask.
Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.