Search This Blog


Whether in Life you need to put your game face on, your sad face on, your happy face on, your mean face on, your dream face on, or your best foot forward...Personality is an art form. Makeup is an art form. And so the two meet.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top Products for a Natural Face

Hey all! I know to all of us on blogger and YouTube, makeup is our complete hobby! When I think about it, 3/4 of my makeup is rarely touched. It's just a hobby to collect all of these goodies. When I like to look fresh faced, which is 70 percent of the time...after showering I moisturize my skin and see my face is just missing "something" here are the products I use just to even out my skin tone and make me look alive...On a daily basis my makeup is minimum.

1. Evening out my Skintone.... I use one pump of Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Golden Beige mixed in with Olay Complete Plus Ultra Rich Moisture Lotion which I stole from my mom lol. I like the light reflecting pigments in this foundation..but I feel the concentrated amount goes on way to shimmery. So, mixing this with a moisturizer is the way to go for me..to still look natural but get some coverage. If, I don't have this moisturizer, I have also used Lancome Paris Imance Environmental Protectant Cream in Bronze..which I also stole from my mom...it is way too dark for my skintone..but I use it anyway..I just use a very little amount..and it makes me look tanned.
2. For my lips...I always apply Essence of Beauty Lip Butter in Peach Apricot..with a lip brush.
3. For a sheer flush....my favorite blush in Nars Gina, but the pigment formula is too concentrated for everyday. With one swoop of the brush you get crazy color payoff..and I don't like to blend for days...so My favorite blush for everyday is Mac Springsheen...just a little amount on the apples of the cheeks.
4. As for eyes, I don't wear eyeshadow on a day to day basis...all I do is apply 2 coats of Mac Plush lash...and if I look really tired...I will apply a brown liquid eyeliner and wing it out to make my lashline pop.


That's the products I use when I am going to school, out for errands, work, and those many study sessions at the library. Only place I wear no makeup is the gym.. and to bed..

What are some of your everyday natural products you like to use? I love the input of others! I am getting bored with this 3 minute makeup routine lol

4 comments:

  1. I've got something for you in my blog!!Check it out!!Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear eyeshadow on a daily basis either. I really love the natural eye look...it's so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna!

    Awesome blog. You're gorgeous! I love that you list everything you use out so well! I just might go buy a few products you've mentioned :)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lovely Violet, Thank you hun!
    @ Ashley, I think eyeshadow looks kind of stupid lol...depends where I am going.
    @Glamour Buzz, Thank you hun I highly appreciate it


    xoxxoxox Jenna

    ReplyDelete