1. Start off with a clean face. Apply Mac Studio Fix Fluid(I'm NC42) with a cosmetic sponge. If you are acne prone, substitute with Revlon ColorStay for Oily/Combination Skin. Brigitte had a matte, photofinished look.
2. Apply a lightly-pigmented, nude blush lightly on cheeks. I used a Bare Escentuals All Over Face Brush. For tanned to dark skin tones chose Nars Blush in Gina, for fairer skin tones try CoverGirl Cheekers in Natural Shimmer
3. Now to apply her famous black liner... I used Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in Black. Start at inner tearducts tracing the whole eye until you get to the end of the eyelid. Then, sculpt an extended, curved line. Use Brigitte's picture for guidance.
4. This step is optional. Usually Brigitte stuck to the black cat eye, and nude lips, but sometimes she would play with navys on the eyes to add to this look, like the second picture. If doing this step, Apply Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Riviera Blue to the inner corners of the eyelids with an eyeshadow applicator.
5. Apply your Nude lip color. I used Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up..it is still a nude lip...with a touch of raisin. I felt the touch of raisin would help me make the look my own. I 1st lined my lips with Jordana EasyLiner in Rockn Rose.You could go with your traditional nude lip as well...whichever I feel like doing that day.
You could also use Revlon Lipstick in Just Enough Buff, or MAC Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me
6. Set this look with a powder! I used Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Translucent
Brigitte, had long tousled, hair with waves and massive volume. I realize everyone does not have the same hair type, so I have made different options to suit all hair types. I have 3a curly hair, that is long, somewhat thick and light brown. To get this look I did this...
I shampooed and conditioned my hair with Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo and Conditioner for damaged hair.
I applied 1 1/2 pumps of Victoria's Secret So Sexy Shine Serum to the hair.
I applied a dime sized amount of Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave in Cream
I let my hair air dry for 20 min.
I blowed my hair dry with a round brush concentrating on pushing up on the roots for volume.
Using a Chi 1 inch Iron, I created random tousels on my head, not doing every single piece. I had a sea of big bouncy curls.
Then, taking a half dime sized amount of Moroccan Oil...I ran the oil through my hair to separate the tousels and heal my ends.
I finished the look with Victoria's Secret So Sexy Hairspray
Shampoo and Condition with your choice. I recommend a volumizing shampoo and conditioner, which causes the hair shaft to "swell"
Spray Sunsilk Volumizing Spray into the hair evenly.
Blowdry the hair....while you scrunch until dry.
Using a curling iron....Try an Enzo Milano 1 Inch...make big curls throughout your whole ENTIRE head. fingercomb them out with either a hair balm or moroccan oil.
Finish with hairspray.
1. Shampoo and condition hair. I recommend both from a moisturizing line
2. Apply a smoothing creme like Loreal Paris Vive smoothing creme
3. Either air dry, or blow dry with a diffuser attachment
4. Use a CERAMIC curling iron...try a Hot Tools one....and curl random pieces...mostly the crown
5. Hairspray the look.
6. Put hair in a low bun..Dont brush!!! Keep for 5-10 mins. Take out shake head..
7. Finish with a shine spray. Try Catwalk Camera Ready.
Coarse/ Very Curly Hair
1. Shampoo and DEEP condition hair I recommend Moroccan Oil Deep Hair Mask
2. Apply Dime sized amount of Moroccan Oil, and Chi Heat Tamer
3. Blo Dry with a soft bristle brush
4. Flat iron with a 1 inch Chi Iron...
5. Set with rollers. I like the hard plastic Conair rollers, set with clips.
6. Hairspray. Wait one hour, at least
7. Take out rollers.
8. separate curls with a hair balm..try Loreal Nature's Therapy Balm